WampDeveloper Pro is a complete Windows-based Apache, MySQL and PHP web-server software application used for creating, developing, and hosting websites.
Create websites with a single click. There is nothing to configure or set up. Automatic 60 seconds installation.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista (SP1), XP (SP3)
Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
(will run on both 32 and 64-bit OS versions)
- 1833 MB free space
- The default Windows file system (NTFS)
- .NET 3.5 SP1 (if you are running Windows 7 or 8, you just have to enable .NET 3.5 SP1 in Control Panel > Programs > Windows Features; for Server 2008/2012 R2 enable .NET 3.5 via Add Roles and Features wizard; for XP and Vista download it from Microsoft)
*Windows 8 users must add the Windows HOSTS file path (C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts) to Windows Defender's "Excluded files and locations" list (in it's Settings menu) before installing WampDeveloper Pro (or the installation will fail on the Hosts File Check step).
*Kaspersky users must also add the Windows HOSTS file path to the Exclusion list.
*SpyBot, ZoneAlarm, or any other types of anti-malware/virus and firewall applications should have the "Windows HOSTS file lock" feature disabled.
For Setup Versions:
- The zip file contains files setup.exe and setup-1.bin. Run (double-click) file setup.exe to begin the installation process. *It will install to the same drive the setup files are run from (to install under D:\, extract setup files to D:\ before running setup).
For Non-Setup Versions:
- The zip file contains folder "WampDeveloper", extract this folder to the root of a drive... Example: If you are installing to drive C:, open the zip file, click extract, select drive C to extract to (C:\). This will extract the "WampDeveloper" folder and place it as C:\WampDeveloper\. Be careful to only extract the folder and not to just extract the inner contents of this folder, or you'll end up with C:\Components, C:\Websites, etc.
- Run file C:\WampDeveloper\WampDeveloper.exe, accept the license terms, click the "Run Installation Tasks" button. When the installation process is finished, if necessary, you might be asked to reboot/restart the system.
- Run WampDeveloper.exe again, the Apache and MySQL Services should have already started and you should have several websites listed that you can work with and add to.
*License: Each license is for three concurrent installations. One for production/deployment, one for testing/development, and one for failover/backup/load-balancing. Though you can install and uninstall as many times as you like.
*The application will default into a 30 day Trial Mode. The Trial Mode is not limited or restricted in any way. You may enter a Serial Number / Key at any time to clear the Trial Mode.
WampDeveloper Pro Non-Setup Package (ZIP) (659 MB)
The alternative download. Choose this one if you want to extract and place files yourself.