IonCube Loader enables WAMP servers such as WampDeveloper Pro to run encoded and secured PHP files. These files are usually commercial (not free) PHP scripts and apps that have been secured against reverse-engineering and piracy – such as WHMCS, vBulletin, Blesta, KBPublisher, and extensions/plugins for Joomla, WordPress, ExpressionEngine, etc.
To enable the IonCube PHP Extension in WampDeveloper Pro:
1. Open file php.ini -
2. Near the end of php.ini, locate the IonCube section -
3. Un-comment the load line for this extension (remove the ‘;’ character from the beginning of the line) -
4. Save file. Restart Apache.
Afterwards, IonCube will be loaded by PHP and you can verify this via phpinfo.php.
* Generally IonCube Loader should be loaded in php.ini before any of the other extra PHP Extensions.
* The latest IonCube Loader version can be downloaded from here http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php, but it must match Apache’s + PHP’s compiler version (“VC11″ is Apache 2.4, “VC9″ is Apache 2.2, “VC6″ is Apache 2.0) and PHP run-type (“TS” is regular PHP / mod_php, “Non-TS” is PHP-FCGI). The newer versions can replace the older versions by simply copying-over …\Php\ext\ioncube_loader.dll.